Our resourcing team has an established background in the recruitment industry – all with over 10 years experience – and each has developed their own specialist knowledge to provide an informed and discerning service to a range of social care providers.
Our specialisms include:
- Children’s residential homes
- Residential Special Schools
- Child and adolescent mental health & counselling services
- Youth services/youth offending
- EBD/SEN Day Schools
- Fostering & Adoption
- Troubled families programmes
- Family support – prevention & early intervention services
- Adult learning disability residential, inpatient and community services
- Adult mental health residential, inpatient and community services
- Older peoples residential care, inpatient and community services
- Supported living and social care housing services
We cover the whole of the UK, and our customer and candidate cohorts come from a broad geographic spread – enabling us to source within defined areas for more short-term positions whilst having the flexibility to broaden the net when recruiting for permanent or consultancy roles.
Our recruitment consultants are available to offer advice to Employers about the recruitment options we can provide, but are equally happy to engage with potential candidates/Job-seekers to help them identify the type of role that would best suit their career plans and personal circumstances. To find out more or to discuss your own individual needs, visit our Contact Us page.